Sales & Marketing Assistant - Redcar Racecourse
Redcar Racecourse stages 18 days of horseracing from April to November, plus a range of other activities throughout the year.
The key responsibilities for this exciting and varied role include:
- Working to agreed budgets, to implement effective sales and marketing campaigns to maximize race day attendances;
- To maximize the sales of admission tickets, hospitality, sponsorship, and other events;
- To promote and manage the Annual Badge scheme;
- To pro-actively manage Redcar Racecourse’s website and social media profiles;
- To work closely with Redcar Racecourse’s catering and event management partners to deliver a seamless, high-quality customer experience.
The successful candidate will most likely:
- Have a successful track record in sales and marketing, with a good working knowledge of digital and social media marketing;
- Be comfortable dealing with the public on a daily basis, both face to face and by telephone / email;
- Have good communications, IT, and planning skills;
- Be a presentable, highly motivated, self-starter, who has an eye for detail and the flexibility to multitask within a small team;
- Have an interest in horse racing (although that is not essential).
This role is based at Redcar Racecourse, with working hours of 9am-5.30pm from Monday to Friday, plus racedays and additional hours as required.
Please send your CV with a separate covering letter, which should include your present remuneration details or your expectations, to Amy Fair, General Manager, at Amy.Fair@RedcarRacing.co.uk
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applications should be received by 5.00pm, Monday 17th January 2022.