York Racecourse is delighted to confirm that the 2018 season, which begins on Wednesday 16 May, will feature the highest quality and richest ever race programme for York's season. The famous Knavesmire turf will now stage thirty races across the season that are part of the Pattern (racing's traditional method of highlighting races of high quality). It has been confirmed that the leading northern venue will host two new Group 3 races: the upgraded John Smith's Silver Cup on 14 July and the new Al Basti Equiworld Dubai Brontë Cup on 26 May for older fillies and mares over 14 furlongs. Prize money for the season will be over £8 million after an increase of c£500,000. Whilst the headline boost comes for the Sky Bet Ebor, to be run at £500,000 up 75% on last season there are also in... (Read More)
THE 2018/19 SEASON TICKET IS NOW AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE – NEW MEMBERS JOINING CAN COMMENCE THEIR MEMBERSHIP FROM 1ST DECEMBER GIVING 15 MONTHS FOR THE PRICE OF 12 – UNBEATABLE VALUE
• Racing most weekends
• See all the big races live!
• At least 10 free days at selected Yorkshire County Cricket Club matches
• Go Racing in Yorkshire once a fortnight and your membership card has easily paid for itself
• FREE parking (Except on-site parking at Doncaster St. Leger Festival)
• £350 (single) – £560 (joint) NO INCREASE IN PRICE FOR NEXT SEASON
1. Offers Grandstand & Paddock admission at all meetings*
2. Ability to transfer up to the Members’ Enclosure at most meetings
3. Valid for a full year from 1 March 2018 to 28 February 2019
4. A wide variety of racecourses to visit – approx 185 meetings per year
5. It’s simple to use and allows you to watch every race in Yorkshire ‘live’
* Course Enclosure admission into York’s Ebor Festival. Grandstand &
Paddock day tickets are available at a discount (must be pre-booked).
Transfers into Grandstand & Paddock available on the day.
Family Enclosure admission into Doncaster on St. Leger Day
Grandstand tickets available in advance, also at a discount.
1. Savings of more than £1300 can be made.
2. Less than £6 per week for a year of racing action.
3. Attend 1 meeting once a fortnight and the season ticket has paid for itself.
If you’d like to become a Go Racing In Yorkshire season ticket holder please click on the link beneath to download the application form:Download Application Form
Please send your completed application form to:
Go Racing In Yorkshire
c/o Wetherby Racecourse
- Admits the holder to the Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure (except at York’s Ebor Festival, which is Course Enclosure admittance and at Doncaster on Ladbrokes St. Leger Day, which is Family Enclosure admission).
- The Season Ticket is non-transferable and remains the property of Go Racing in Yorkshire. The Season Ticket holder shall not be professionally engaged in racing.
- A charge of £25 will be levied (in advance) for a replacement Season Ticket. Replacements issued at the discretion of ‘Go Racing in Yorkshire’.
- The Season Ticket shall be shown on request to any member of racecourse staff.NB: Day tickets for Grandstand entry at the York Ebor Festival and Doncaster’s Ladbrokes St. Leger Day can be purchased in advance at a discount, one ticket per Season Ticket holder. Order forms will be sent out in June.
- Transfers into Members’ Enclosure are available at all meetings subject to availability.
- Season Ticket admittance points are:- Catterick – Owners & Trainers, Beverley, Pontefract & Doncaster – Grandstand/Paddock
Redcar – Ticket collection point, Ripon & Thirsk – Officials gate, York Gate No 5