York Racecourse is delighted that Alison Storey, the Chief Receptionist at the course, has won a Visit York Tourism Award. Her success came in the Outstanding Customer Service Category where her work, as the first point of contact for many of the 350,000 visitors to the Knavesmire was recognised. Presented at a glittering ceremony, in the National Railway museum, the evening was a celebration of the tourism industry in the city and surrounding area. Only last week, York was voted as the Best Racecourse of the Year by the members of the Racegoers Club for the 4th time, another accolade where Alison will have played her part. Speaking about her award, Alison said, "I'm flattered to have been the one collecting the award but it really is a team effort, so it is a team award. T... (Read More)
• Racing most weekends
• See all the big races live!
• At least 10 free days at selected Yorkshire County Cricket Club matches
• Go Racing in Yorkshire once a fortnight and your membership card has easily paid for itself
• FREE parking (Except on-site parking at Doncaster St. Leger Festival)
• £350 (single) – £560 (joint)
1. Offers Grandstand & Paddock admission at all meetings*
2. Ability to transfer up to the Members’ Enclosure at most meetings
3. Valid for a full year from 1 March 2017 to 28 February 2018
4. A wide variety of racecourses to visit – approx 185 meetings per year
5. It’s simple to use and allows you to watch every race in Yorkshire ‘live’
* Course Enclosure admission into York’s Ebor Festival. Grandstand &
Paddock day tickets are available at a discount (must be pre-booked).
Transfers into Grandstand & Paddock available on the day.
Family Enclosure admission into Doncaster on St. Leger Day
Grandstand tickets available in advance, also at a discount.
1. Savings of more than £1300 can be made.
2. Less than £6 per week for a year of racing action.
3. Attend 1 meeting once a fortnight and the season ticket has paid for itself.
If you’d like to become a Go Racing In Yorkshire season ticket holder please click on the link beneath to download the application form:Download Application Form
Please send your completed application form to:
Go Racing In Yorkshire
c/o Wetherby Racecourse
- Admits the holder to the Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure (except at York’s Ebor Festival, which is Course Enclosure admittance and at Doncaster on Ladbrokes St. Leger Day, which is Family Enclosure admission).
- The Season Ticket is non-transferable and remains the property of Go Racing in Yorkshire. The Season Ticket holder shall not be professionally engaged in racing.
- A charge of £25 will be levied (in advance) for a replacement Season Ticket. Replacements issued at the discretion of ‘Go Racing in Yorkshire’.
- The Season Ticket shall be shown on request to any member of racecourse staff.NB: Day tickets for Grandstand entry at the York Ebor Festival and Doncaster’s Ladbrokes St. Leger Day can be purchased in advance at a discount, one ticket per Season Ticket holder. Order forms will be sent out in June.
- Transfers into Members’ Enclosure are available at all meetings subject to availability.
- Season Ticket admittance points are:- Catterick – Owners & Trainers, Beverley, Pontefract & Doncaster – Grandstand/Paddock
Redcar – Ticket collection point, Ripon & Thirsk – Officials gate, York Gate No 5