It has been an action-packed 2019 at Yorkshire’s Garden Racecourse and with 16 fixtures already completed, all that remains is to end the year in style with the Beer and BBQ Festival meeting, in conjunction with Theakston Brewery, on Saturday 28th September. The action on the track is sure to be highly competitive, with almost £80,000 in prize money up for grabs. The feature race of the day, the 6f ‘Ripon Cathedral City of the Dales Handicap’, is a fast and furious affair which attracts some of the best sprinters in the North At the Theakston’s Beer Festival, situated in the Paddock Enclosure, racegoers will be able to sample ten of Masham’s finest beers. There will also be a pop-up BBQ with live music on the bandstand from the Ripon City Band and on the Claro lawn from fantastic loca... (Read More)
THE 2019/20 SEASON TICKET IS NOW AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE
Offering incredible Yorkshire value, the Go Racing in Yorkshire season ticket is just the ticket for you! There is racing at Yorkshire courses most weekends, giving you the opportunity to watch all the big races live and FREE parking (except on-site parking at Doncaster St. Leger Festival)
As well as the heart pumping action on the course, the season ticket also includes at least 10 free days at selected Yorkshire County Cricket Club matches.
Unbeatable value at only £360 for a single ticket and £570 for a joint ticket. Simply click the link below to apply.
- Grandstand & Paddock admission at all meetings*
- Ability to transfer to the Members’ Enclosure at most meetings
- Valid for a full year from 1st March 2019 to 29th February 2020
- A wide variety of racecourses to visit – approx 185 meetings per year
- It’s simple to use and allows you to watch every race in Yorkshire ‘live’
*Course Enclosure admission into York’s Ebor Festival, but Grandstand & Paddock day tickets are available at a discounted rate and must be pre-booked.
Family Enclosure admission into Doncaster on St. Leger Day. Grandstand tickets are available at a discounted rate and must be pre-booked.
The Go Racing in Yorkshire season ticket allows you to make savings of more than £1,300 and is the equivalent of less than £7 a week per person, for a whole year of racing action!
If you’d like to become a Go Racing In Yorkshire season ticket holder please click on the link beneath to download the application form: Download the 2019 Application
Please send your completed application form to:
Go Racing In Yorkshire
c/o Wetherby Racecourse
- Admits the holder to the Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure (except at York’s Ebor Festival, which is Course Enclosure admittance and at Doncaster on Ladbrokes St. Leger Day, which is Family Enclosure admission).
- The Season Ticket is non-transferable and remains the property of Go Racing in Yorkshire. The Season Ticket holder shall not be professionally engaged in racing.
- A charge of £25 will be levied (in advance) for a replacement Season Ticket. Replacements issued at the discretion of ‘Go Racing in Yorkshire’.
- The Season Ticket shall be shown on request to any member of racecourse staff. NB: Day tickets for Grandstand entry at the York Ebor Festival and Doncaster’s Ladbrokes St. Leger Day can be purchased in advance at a discount, one ticket per Season Ticket holder. Order forms will be sent out in June.
- Transfers into Members’ Enclosure are available at all meetings subject to availability.
- Season Ticket entrances are as follows:- Catterick – Owners & Trainers, Beverley, Pontefract & Doncaster – Grandstand/Paddock
Redcar – Ticket collection point, Ripon & Thirsk – Officials gate, York Gate No 5