Catterick’s 2017/18 National Hunt season starts on Friday 24 November The flat season has now come to an end and the National Hunt season is about to begin at Catterick Racecourse, with The Start of the Jumps on Friday 24 November. The first of seven races is scheduled for 12:20pm with the feature race, The Go Racing in Yorkshire Winter Festival Handicap Steeple Chase, due to take place at 1:50pm. The gates will open to the public two hours prior to the first race. The last race, The Racing Again 19th December Intermediate Open National Hunt Flat Race, will bring the action to a close at 3:35pm. During the afternoon, last season’s champion owner, trainer and jockey will be presented with their prizes, kindly sponsored by The Black Bull Inn, Moulton. Paul & Clare Rooney took the owne... (Read More)
THE 2018/19 SEASON TICKET IS NOW AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE – NEW MEMBERS JOINING CAN COMMENCE THEIR MEMBERSHIP FROM 1ST DECEMBER GIVING 15 MONTHS FOR THE PRICE OF 12 – UNBEATABLE VALUE
• Racing most weekends
• See all the big races live!
• At least 10 free days at selected Yorkshire County Cricket Club matches
• Go Racing in Yorkshire once a fortnight and your membership card has easily paid for itself
• FREE parking (Except on-site parking at Doncaster St. Leger Festival)
• £350 (single) – £560 (joint) NO INCREASE IN PRICE FOR NEXT SEASON
1. Offers Grandstand & Paddock admission at all meetings*
2. Ability to transfer up to the Members’ Enclosure at most meetings
3. Valid for a full year from 1 March 2018 to 28 February 2019
4. A wide variety of racecourses to visit – approx 185 meetings per year
5. It’s simple to use and allows you to watch every race in Yorkshire ‘live’
* Course Enclosure admission into York’s Ebor Festival. Grandstand &
Paddock day tickets are available at a discount (must be pre-booked).
Transfers into Grandstand & Paddock available on the day.
Family Enclosure admission into Doncaster on St. Leger Day
Grandstand tickets available in advance, also at a discount.
1. Savings of more than £1300 can be made.
2. Less than £6 per week for a year of racing action.
3. Attend 1 meeting once a fortnight and the season ticket has paid for itself.
If you’d like to become a Go Racing In Yorkshire season ticket holder please click on the link beneath to download the application form:Download Application Form
Please send your completed application form to:
Go Racing In Yorkshire
c/o Wetherby Racecourse
- Admits the holder to the Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure (except at York’s Ebor Festival, which is Course Enclosure admittance and at Doncaster on Ladbrokes St. Leger Day, which is Family Enclosure admission).
- The Season Ticket is non-transferable and remains the property of Go Racing in Yorkshire. The Season Ticket holder shall not be professionally engaged in racing.
- A charge of £25 will be levied (in advance) for a replacement Season Ticket. Replacements issued at the discretion of ‘Go Racing in Yorkshire’.
- The Season Ticket shall be shown on request to any member of racecourse staff.NB: Day tickets for Grandstand entry at the York Ebor Festival and Doncaster’s Ladbrokes St. Leger Day can be purchased in advance at a discount, one ticket per Season Ticket holder. Order forms will be sent out in June.
- Transfers into Members’ Enclosure are available at all meetings subject to availability.
- Season Ticket admittance points are:- Catterick – Owners & Trainers, Beverley, Pontefract & Doncaster – Grandstand/Paddock
Redcar – Ticket collection point, Ripon & Thirsk – Officials gate, York Gate No 5