TOO DARN Hot is ready for his eagerly anticipated seasonal return this Thursday when he’ll contest the Al Basti Equiworld Dubai Dante Stakes at York. Last year’s champion juvenile will face seven rivals in the £165,000 Group 2 race, regarded by many to be the leading Investec Derby trial. The unbeaten son of Dubawi, owned by Lord Lloyd Webber, has raced up to a mile before, but his fifth career engagement will see him tackling an extended mile and a quarter. Trainer John Gosden said: “In the case of Too Darn Hot we had to change the programme. “A few days before the Greenham he came up with a splint issue and he had two weeks of walking. “So, the Dante became the obvious place to go. And although we are happy with the horse it has been a very tight schedule to get him t... (Read More)
THE 2019/20 SEASON TICKET IS NOW AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE
Offering incredible Yorkshire value, the Go Racing in Yorkshire season ticket is just the ticket for you! There is racing at Yorkshire courses most weekends, giving you the opportunity to watch all the big races live and FREE parking (except on-site parking at Doncaster St. Leger Festival)
As well as the heart pumping action on the course, the season ticket also includes at least 10 free days at selected Yorkshire County Cricket Club matches.
Unbeatable value at only £360 for a single ticket and £570 for a joint ticket. Simply click the link below to apply.
- Grandstand & Paddock admission at all meetings*
- Ability to transfer to the Members’ Enclosure at most meetings
- Valid for a full year from 1st March 2019 to 29th February 2020
- A wide variety of racecourses to visit – approx 185 meetings per year
- It’s simple to use and allows you to watch every race in Yorkshire ‘live’
*Course Enclosure admission into York’s Ebor Festival, but Grandstand & Paddock day tickets are available at a discounted rate and must be pre-booked.
Family Enclosure admission into Doncaster on St. Leger Day. Grandstand tickets are available at a discounted rate and must be pre-booked.
The Go Racing in Yorkshire season ticket allows you to make savings of more than £1,300 and is the equivalent of less than £7 a week per person, for a whole year of racing action!
If you’d like to become a Go Racing In Yorkshire season ticket holder please click on the link beneath to download the application form: Download the 2019 Application
Please send your completed application form to:
Go Racing In Yorkshire
c/o Wetherby Racecourse
- Admits the holder to the Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure (except at York’s Ebor Festival, which is Course Enclosure admittance and at Doncaster on Ladbrokes St. Leger Day, which is Family Enclosure admission).
- The Season Ticket is non-transferable and remains the property of Go Racing in Yorkshire. The Season Ticket holder shall not be professionally engaged in racing.
- A charge of £25 will be levied (in advance) for a replacement Season Ticket. Replacements issued at the discretion of ‘Go Racing in Yorkshire’.
- The Season Ticket shall be shown on request to any member of racecourse staff. NB: Day tickets for Grandstand entry at the York Ebor Festival and Doncaster’s Ladbrokes St. Leger Day can be purchased in advance at a discount, one ticket per Season Ticket holder. Order forms will be sent out in June.
- Transfers into Members’ Enclosure are available at all meetings subject to availability.
- Season Ticket entrances are as follows:- Catterick – Owners & Trainers, Beverley, Pontefract & Doncaster – Grandstand/Paddock
Redcar – Ticket collection point, Ripon & Thirsk – Officials gate, York Gate No 5